The Swing 英语诗歌翻译 秋千

·  欧洲网 http://www.ouzhou.cc 日期:2017年10月10日_2017-10-10

     The Swing 英语诗歌翻译 秋千

(1)

  How do you like to go up in a swing,     你喜欢荡一趟秋千,

 

  Up in the air so blue?                              置身于蓝蓝的晴空吗?

 

  Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing    啊,我认为这是小孩所能做到的

 

  Ever a child can do.                                 最愉快的玩耍。

 

  (2)

 

  Up in the air and over the wall,              越过墙外高踞天空,

 

  Till I can see so wide,                         直到我能望见如此广大的世界,

 

  River and trees and cattle and all          河流、树木、牛群,

 

  Over the countryside.                          还有整个的乡村。

 

  (3)

 

  Till I look down on the garden green      直到我俯瞰着翠绿的花园

 

  Down on the roof so brown.                以及棕色的屋顶

 

  Up in the air I go flying again                  我又飞上天去,

 

  Up in the air and down!                           在天地间上下穿梭