面朝大海春暖花开英语翻译face the sea with spring flowers blossoming

·  欧洲网 http://www.ouzhou.cc 日期:2017年10月10日_2017-10-10

     面朝大海春暖花开英语翻译face the sea with spring flowers blossoming

     从明天起,做一个幸福的人

 

  From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

 

  喂马,劈柴,周游世界

 

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

 

  从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

 

  From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

 

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

 

  I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

 

  从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

 

  From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

 

  告诉他们我的幸福

 

  Telling them of my happiness,

 

  那幸福的闪电告诉我的

 

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

 

  我将告诉每一个人

 

  I will spread it to each of them.

 

  给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

 

  And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

 

  陌生人,我也为你祝福

 

  Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

 

  愿你有一个灿烂的前程

 

  May you have a brilliant future!

 

  愿你有情人终成眷属

 

  May you lovers eventually become spouse!

 

  愿你在尘世获得幸福

 

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

 

  我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

 

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.